LIVE AT 6PM
On tonight’s LIVE with LITTLEWOOD
- Manchester: A city united …against the government? And are more northern cities on a collision course with Westminster?
- Deal or No Deal? As the barney with Barnier continues, will be there be a Brexit trade deal? If not, what will a ‘no deal’ look like?
- Generation Y bother? Millennials around the world say they’re losing faith with democracy. Is this a threat to free societies? Does it open the door to populist politics?
- Plus the chance to win £100 in our new Live with Littlewood competition!
Host Mark Littlewood will be joined by activist, blogger, columnist and founder of Conservative Home, Tim Montgomerie; SDP leader William Clouston; the Institute of Directors’ Allie Renison; Brian Morgan, professor of entrepreneurship at Cardiff Metropolitan University; The Spectator’s Cindy Yu; and Matt Kilcoyne of the Adam Smith Institute. Also joining them will be the IEA’s Steve Davies and Emma Revell.
Join us LIVE for the issues that matter – TONIGHT at 6PM – WATCH HERE or on YouTube.
* This article was originally published by Guido Fawkes