ROMAN ABRAMOVICH has had his assets FROZEN by the European Union, a week after the UK government did the same.
The Chelsea owner has come under intense scrutiny for his financial involvement in Russia, who are currently at war with Ukraine.
The Blues will be allowed to finish the season whether they are sold or not.
And Thomas Tuchel will remain with the club until then, but has refused to give any commitment beyond the summer.
Meanwhile it has been reported that Roman Abramovich has given the green light to a sale of Chelsea with bids to be taken next week.
This is despite the Russian not being able to earn a penny from any sale due to sanctions.
Elsewhere, Romelu Lukaku is reportedly ready to take a pay cut to rejoin Inter Milan.
All you need for Cheltenham Festival 2022
- Cheltenham Festival LIVE – all the latest build-up ahead of day one as runners and riders CONFIRMED
- Cheltenham Festival FREE BETS – new customer offers
- Race schedule, TV channel and live stream info for the biggest show on turf
- Get £60 in FREE BETS – Get £10 to spend on SIX races on Tuesday with Paddy Power
- Gold Cup 2022 guide – all the latest odds for Friday’s showpiece race
Follow ALL of the latest updates and transfer gossip from Stamford Bridge right here…
* Read the full story...This article was originally published h
Who will be Next to leave the EU? Check out who is leading in our exclusive poll Poll