Black Friday fridge freezer deals 2021: What to expect this November
BUYING a new fridge freezer can be a pretty hefty investment, so read on to find out where you might be able to find a deal on Black Friday 2021.
If the big white box in your kitchen is looking a little tired, you’ve come to the right place.
* We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember, to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you’re getting the best price.
Early Black Friday fridge freezer deals
We’ve handpicked some of the best fridge freezer deals available to buy now so you don’t have to wait to get a great price.
- CHiQ Freestanding fridge freezer FBM260L, 260 litres, £399.99 at Amazon – buy here
- electriQ 157 Litre 70/30 Freestanding Fridge Freezer – White, £219.97 at Appliances Direct – buy here
- Bush MSBSWTDB20 American Fridge Freezer – Black, £449.99 -lowest price promise – at Argos – buy here
- Beko CFG1790DW355L 50/50 Split Frost Free Fridge Freezer, £479 at Hughes – buy here
- Hotpoint FFU4D.1X 70cm Frost Free Fridge Freezer, £559 at Sonic Direct – buy here
- CHIQ 227 L Bottom Freezer Fridge, £537.37 at Wayfair – buy here
AO Black Friday fridge freezer deals
AO have started Black Friday offers early – and we’ve already spotted some impressive price slashes online. Here are our top picks when it comes to nabbing a fridge freezer deal.
- Samsung RS3000 RS50N3513SL American Fridge Freezer, £849, save £230 at AO – buy here
If you like American-style fridge freezers, this Samsung model is worth a look. A great option for families, it has an impressive 501 litre capacity – which is around 27 bags of food shopping. With a modern, sleek finish, this model will fit with an array of kitchen styles and has a handy water and ice dispenser too.
- Candy CFFO3550EK/N Integrated Upright Freezer, £349, save £70 at AO – buy here
For shoppers on the lookout for a smaller option, living alone, or those living in a flat, this Candy fridge freezer is a good option. It has a 200 litre capacity – around 11 bags of food shopping – and it has a handy reversible door, so you can choose whether it opens on the right or left to suit your kitchen’s layout.
Currys Black Friday fridge freezer deals
- HAIER HTF-520IP7 Fridge Freezer, now £999, save £500 at Currys – buy here
- SAMSUNG RB36T602ESA/EU 70/30 Fridge Freezer, now £519, save £180, at Currys – buy here
- HAIER GHTD456FHS8 Fridge Freezer, now £749, save £150 at Currys – buy here
- SAMSUNG RB36T602ESA/EU 70/30 Fridge Freezer, now £519, save £180 at Currys – buy here
When is Black Friday 2021?
Black Friday is on November 26 in 2021.
It’s always the day after the Thanksgiving celebrations in the US and, across the Atlantic, it’s traditionally marked with midnight ‘doorbusters’ where shoppers flock to stores to get their hands on great offers at the first opportunity.
In the UK, retailers often start dropping their prices as far as a month before the main event, and it’s definitely worth looking out for deals a fortnight ahead of time.
Where’s the best place to find a fridge freezer deal on Black Friday 2021?
There are lots of retailers that are worth checking out come Black Friday if you’re looking for a deal on a new fridge freezer.
Currys has already kicked off with a range of ‘Black Friday and Beyond’ deals – check them out here.
We’ve rounded up some of the best options below, but don’t be afraid to do your own research as well!
When is Cyber Monday 2021?
As ever, Cyber Monday is the Monday following Black Friday.
While initially designed to be an online shopping event, Cyber Monday is pretty much an extension of Black Friday for most retailers.
It’s still a good time to pick up any bargains that are still going from Black Friday though.
Is Black Friday a good time to buy a fridge freezer?
As long as you’ve done a little research, Black Friday is an ideal time to look for a deal on a new fridge freezer.
With so many retailers competing to bring you the best prices, there’s sure to be an offer or two that are worth looking at.
The trick to getting the best deal is knowing what you’re looking for ahead of the big day and seeing if the price drops at the tail end of November.
Once you see an offer you like the look of, it’s still worth checking around the web to see if you can find it cheaper elsewhere.
More Black Friday Appliance Deals
- Fridge freezer Black Friday deals
- Black Friday washing machine deals
- Coffee machine Black Friday deals
- Air Fryer Black Friday deals
- Dishwasher Black Friday deals
- Microwaves Black Friday deals
- Vacuum cleaners Black Friday deals
- Dehumidifier Black Friday deals
- Black Friday Kitchenaid deals
- Kettle Black Friday deals
- Blender Black Friday deals
How do you defrost a fridge freezer?
The simplest and easiest way to defrost your fridge freezer is to unplug it and leave the door open and let the ice melt on its own.
It can take a few hours to let the ice melt naturally – depending on how thick the ice is.
How do you defrost a fridge freezer without turning it off?
If you want to defrost your freezer without turning the fridge off, many appliances have a dial in the freezer compartment that controls the chill factor.
If you turn the chill factor in your freezer to zero, you have basically turned it off.
Remove the food from your freezer and put it in the fridge or an ice box while you defrost the freezer.
You may want to speed up the process with a bowl of boiling water producing steam.
How long do fridge freezers last?
We would expect a fridge freezer to last at least ten years.
How do you get rid of a fridge freezer?
Many retailers offer a service where they will collect your old fridge freezer when they deliver your new one.
AO also offer a collection and recycling service for freezers – find out more.
If not, be sure to check if your local council offers a collection service for recycling used white goods.
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
What was on sale on Black Friday last year?
Samsung Black Friday 2020 fridge freezer deals
- Shop all of Samsung’s Black Friday deals here
- The Samsung RB31FDRNDSA 60/40 Frost Free Fridge Freezer is available for £439 at AO, a saving of £60. It can hold 17 bags of shopping in its 308 litre capacity and has clever technology to prevent frost build up in the freezer – buy here
- The Samsung RB36T602ESA 70/30 Fridge Freezer is £499 at Currys PC World, a saving of £150. It’s got fan cooling for even temperature distribution and fast freeze technology – buy here
- The Samsung RB38T636DB1 70/30 Fridge Freezer is £729.00 at Currys PC World, a saving of £220.99. It includes a special feature to keep your fruit and veg fresh – buy here
BEKO Black Friday 2020 fridge freezer deals
- Shop all of Beko’s Black Friday deals at Currys PC World here
- The BEKO CXFG3552W 50/50 Fridge Freezer is £239 at Currys PC World, a saving of £30. Its fridge has a 145 litre capacity with a reversible door that can be fitted to either side – buy here
Haier Black Friday 2020 fridge freezer deals
- The Haier HTR3619FWMP 60/40 Frost Free Fridge Freezer is £499 at AO, a saving of £50. It’s got a hefty 325 litre capacity and plumbing-free water dispenser – buy here
- The HAIER HTF-520IP7 American-style fridge freezer is £999 at Currys PC World , a saving of £300. It has a 343 litre capacity with a convertible zone that can be both fridge and freezer – buy here
LG Black Friday 2020 fridge freezer deals
- This LG GSL460ICEV American-Style Fridge Freezer is £849 at Currys PC World, a saving of £350. It’s got frost free technology and fan cooling – buy here
The online appliance retailer is kicking off early with a few November deals on its deals page.
- Samsung 60/40 frost-free fridge freezer, was £499, now £439 – buy here
- Samsung 70/30 A++ rated frost-free fridge freezer, was £799, now £499 – buy here
Currys PC World
‘Black Friday prices now, or we’ll refund you the difference’, says the Currys PC World site. And they’re not wrong: we found these excellent fridge freezer deals ahead of the Black Friday sale.
- LG American-style smart fridge freezer with water/ice dispensers, was £1,799, now £1,399 – buy here
- Haier American style fridge freezer with water/ice dispensers, was £1,299, now £999 – buy here
- Kenwood integrated 50/50 fridge freezer, was £319, now £299 – buy here
- Essentials integrated 50/50 fridge freezer, was £280, now £259 – buy here
It’s not officially Black Friday yet but John Lewis has a couple of decent fridge freezer deals running.
- Samsung freestanding 70/30 fridge freezer with water dispenser, now £869, saving £230 – buy here
- Samsung narrow freestanding 70/30 fridge freezer with water dispenser, now £649, saving £80.99 – buy here
- LG fridge freezer, now £599, saving £200 – buy here
- LG fridge freezer with water dispenser, £1799, saving £200.99 – buy here
More Black Friday Offers
If you’re on the lookout for more bargains on big ticket items, check out our preview of the best Black Friday washing machine deals.
And for tons of reviews and recommendations on a whole range of products to try before you buy, take a look at Sun Selects.
* Read the full story...This article was originally published h
Who will be Next to leave the EU? Check out who is leading in our exclusive poll Poll