Late July holidays in the UK from £99 per stay – just in time for the heatwave
THINGS are about to heat up in the UK, with balmy conditions towards the end of the month.
Brits wanting to make the most of the summer heat can find some bargain last minute breaks from £99.Head to the beach later this month to soak up some rays[/caption]
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
A “hot spell” of weather is due to arrive on these shores on from July 19 and will last until August 2, the Met Office has predicted.
The Met Office says that from July 19 there is an “increased chance of some very warm or hot spells occurring”.
Forecasters say “fine and dry weather for much of the UK is most likely for the rest of July” from that point on.
Those looking to make the most of the temperature rise can find some great deals:
- Haven Lincolnshire, Thorpe Park from £339 per stay
- Haven Marton Mere, Blackpool from £399 per stay
- Haven Combe Haven, Sussex from £449 per stay
- Haven Primrose Valley, Yorkshire from £369 per stay
- Park Holidays Essex from £431 per stay
- Park Holidays Devon from £456 per stay
- Park Holidays Sussex from £487 per stay
- Park Holidays Kent & Suffolk from £499 per stay
- Pontins, Camber Sands from £179 per stay
- Pontins, Pakefield from £99 per stay
- Pontins, Brean Sands from £159 per stay
- Pontins, Prestatyn Sands from £179 per stay
- Away Resorts, Tattershall Lakes, Lincolnshire from £431 per stay
- Away Resorts, Whitecliff Bay, Isle of Wight from £493 per stay
- Hoseasons holidays from £359 per stay
- Parkdean Resorts from £379 per stay
- Sykes Cottages from £482 per stay
In recent weeks the UK has been plagued by heavy downpours and thunderstorms but it looks as if summery weather will finally hit later this month.
Temperatures are expected to be well above normal for the time of year.
Some late sunshine this month will set the scene nicely for when Covid restrictions lift on July 19.
The hottest day of the year so far was on June 14 when the mercury hit 29.7C at Heathrow.
This week's best UK travel deals
- Legoland launches flash sale with short breaks plus park entry from £39pp
- Warner Leisure are offering £15pp off luxury hotel breaks
- Best last-minute UK holiday deals
- Breakfree Holidays launch music mini breaks
- Holiday homes with a quirky twist to rent during the school holidays
- Travelzoo have up to 59% off UK breaks
Most read in Travel
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
* Read the full story...This article was originally published h
Who will be Next to leave the EU? Check out who is leading in our exclusive poll Poll